The CoffeeNet team ran a coffee
shop for two years before selling the flagship store. We are
offering our best advice to you.
Top Ten things to Watch:
- The bottom line how much are
you spending on coffee, cups, espresso and milk.
- How your employees greet customers
- Order and shipment times - How long does it take to fill a
- What time are the doors open? Is it consistent?
- What your customers say about service?
- How you handle negative customer reports?
- Do employees know what is expected of them.
- Can employees describe the drinks and coffee selections
- Cleanliness of your shop and bathrooms
- Can you survive a surprise visit from the health department?
Check out more of our coffee shop /
coffee house tips.
Packed in this gathering spot is the following: